My Moto

Though You May Not Feel Important To The World; Somethimes Your The World To Someone <3 My moto...

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Red Pyramid

Book Cover
Fan Made Pic
This book is one I read a little before the author, Rick Riordan, came out with the next Percy Jackson book, The Lost Hero (on another post). It really wasn't the best book in my opinion and I think it could have been better. Though, I don't think I should be criticizing, because I only read maybe half the book. I really didn't think it was good. Well, I know the book has two characters, Carter and Sadie and there father Julius Cane, though that is all I can remember. I was thinking about rereading this book, though I have many other books on my book list so it might as well come last. I know that it has something to do with Egyptian gods and such, though, I'm not sure what the connection is. There is a second book coming out May 3 2011. Its call The Throne Of Fire. I wouldn't care whether you read the book or not, but please comment on the book so I can know your thoughts.
Thanx
~Lizzy

1 comment:

  1. nice image this one..looking great this..i love this one..really nice this one...good to see this here.well posted here..thanks for sharing here with us..seo greece

    ReplyDelete