My Moto

Though You May Not Feel Important To The World; Somethimes Your The World To Someone <3 My moto...

Monday, May 2, 2011

Inventing Elliot

This books setting is taken in England. The teen in this book (Elliot) has decided to change his image from being person that nobody likes to someone that is looked up to, when he moves to a new school. Though when he tries he is then chosen by a group that runs the school, The Guardians, and then is told that if he joins then he shall be the next Guardian. Though he was once a boy who was bullied, his future look more as if he is the one who shall be the bully.
Thanx
~Lizzy

(*O*) Yummy... Waffel (#)


This book is one that I read awhile ago, and actually never finished, so if you have read this book tell me how it ends. It was really good so tell me what you think!! =) Also, you may have noticed how the books I read a while ago I never finished. This is because most of these books are the ones I've read before I actually got into reading and I never thought I would be able to finish them cause I was so slow, though now it takes me a like three days to read something even bigger then these books. It just goes to show that if you practice, it always makes perfect.
Again, Thanx
LIZ OUT...

6 comments:

  1. this boooooooooook was amazing!!!!!! I mean it...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inventing Elliot Really each one like this topic. This is so meaningful topic. I am so much like this topic. And i got solution from this topic. Here showed the all themes and visuals and explains are totally different & meaningfully. This is not only entertainment & topic. It's giving the Suggestion is one part of the life. Really thanks to this topic share with us...
    seo usa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post..nice to see this here..well thinking of this one..thanks for sharing here with us..reiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have done a great job. It's great stuff. I enjoyed to read this blog.

    web hosting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative article you have got here. I love reading this kind of stuff. This is truly a great read for me. I hope to see more articles from you.


    website hosting india

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so meaningful topic. I am so much like this topic. And i got solution from this topic. Here showed the all themes and visuals and explains are totally different & meaningfully. Thanks for sharing here..
    web designer perth

    ReplyDelete