My Moto

Though You May Not Feel Important To The World; Somethimes Your The World To Someone <3 My moto...

Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Princess Frog


OK, this book is very old to me by now. I read it in fifth grade. The Princess Frog is about a girl who kisses a frog, though she gets turned into a frog. Her grandmother is a witch and as you can tell the girl is a princess. I only remember this much but it is a good series, although I only read two book (and read them in the wrong order for that matter) I give the book a good score because of its unusual twist and ending. Actually the movie The Frog Princess was based on this book, though they don't have that much in common. So I still recommend this book if you hated the movie. The main character is named Emma. She has red hair and is very daring. (that's all I really remember) And if you would like to see the movie its by Disney and most people may know the new Disney Princess TiAnna. That's the movie based on the book. Here are the books in the series in order; The Frog Princess, Dragon's Breath, Once Upon a Curse, No Place For Magic, Salamander Spell, Dragon Princess, Dragon Kiss, and the newest A Prince Among Frogs. Hope you enjoy the book.

3 comments:

  1. this was my first post soooooo... no bad comments about how I high lighted badly!! and used all pink... my least favorite color I may add!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. though I still would luv if u comment... no one will!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frog prince is looking too good. I feel that, if background color is blue then it looks great. Now also it is good.
    domain registration india

    ReplyDelete